Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year Resolutions?



I can honestly say....thank God that 2015 is over.  I celebrated bringing in the new year with old friends and new.  And by puking my guts out.  Yep...again.

I have had a few puke moments in 2015....okay a lot of them.  Some were alcohol induced.  Some were stressed induced.  Some were actually a bad stomach bug induced or mono induced.  But puking has been a big part of my 2015.  And I do not like to puke.  At all.

My number one resolution for 2016....no puking.  To do this....I know my limits.  I know what my body can handle and not handle.  I need to keep it with what I can handle.  Now I know I could sick, but that leads to resolution number 2...be more healthy.  Yes I would like to lose weight in 2016, but more importantly I want to be healthy.  Back to the basics...fitness and healthy eating...most of the time.  And number 3 resolution....remember that I am worthy of happiness.  2015 took a lot of my joy away.  I had to slowly find it again.  I think I am really getting there.  Friends, family and God have helped me find my joy again.

Thank you for joining me on this journey.  Many of you who read this blog are my dear friends and family.  You too have gone through ups and downs in 2015 and I know you are ready for new beginnings just as I am.  I hope your 2016 is full of love and happiness.  Let's celebrate it every day together!

No comments:

Post a Comment